News

Announcement of the Price of CHMB Token Sale


Dear KuCoin Users,

The subscription of Chumbi Valley (CHMB) token sale has ended successfully. The price of the Chumbi Valley (CHMB) token sale on KuCoin Spotlight is as follows:

  1. The price of KCS for purchase is now fixed at the average of every hourly open price from 00:00:00 to 24:00:00 on December 16, 2021 (UTC).
  2. 1 KCS = 22.41688 USDT
  3. Price of Public Token Sales: 1 CHMB = 0.001 USDT = 0.0000446 KCS

Spotlight Token Sale Timeline:

  1. At 00:00:00 on December 17, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin ended this round of token sale registrations, counting the shares of all successfully registered participants.
  2. From 08:00:00 to 09:00:00 December 17, 2021 (UTC), KuCoin will deduct the corresponding amount of KCS in the qualified users’ Trading Account and distribute the corresponding amount of CHMB (5.05% will be unlocked on the TGE, and the remaining 94.95% will be on monthly linear vesting for 9 months). Please ensure you have at least 20 KCS in your Trading Account on December 17, 2021. If the deduction is successful, the CHMB will be distributed immediately to your Main Account, otherwise your eligibility to purchase in the Spotlight will be lost.

Please note that the amount of CHMB shares you will receive is based on your average daily KCS holdings.

Risk Warning: Spotlight is a high-risk investment channel. Investors should be sensible in their participation and be aware of investment risks. KuCoin is not liable for the user’s investment gains or losses. The information we provide is for users to conduct their own research. It is not investment advice. KuCoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity.

Regards,

The KuCoin Team


Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Download KuCoin App >>>

Sign up with KuCoin now >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join KuCoin Global Communities >>>




Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button