Dimitra (DMTR) Is Available on BurningDrop

Dear KuCoin Users,

Dimitra (DMTR) will be available on BurningDrop from 10:00:00 on September 18, 2021 (UTC). Users can mine DMTR by staking USDT/KCS/ETH assets. During the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already staked can enjoy more DMTR rewards by burning POL. (All times for this announcement refer to the UTC time zone)

Participation Ways: Web / App

Products Details:

Staking Products Fixed Income Pool
Premium Pool
Deluxe Pool
DMTR Distribution Coefficient 1 1.2 1.5
Hard Cap of Whole Platform 3,000,000 USDT 882 ETH 333,333 KCS
Hard Cap of Single User 2,000 USDT 0.8 ETH 200 KCS

Timeline and Rules: (Go to BurningDrop)

*Subscription Period: 2021/09/18 10:00:00 – 2021/09/19 10:00:00

*Burning Acceleration Period: 2021/09/19 14:00:00 – 2021/09/20 14:00:00

*Staking Period: 2021/09/20 16:00:00 – 2021/10/10 15:59:59

*Issue Price: 1 DMTR = 1.2 USDT

*Total Amount of DMTR: 250,000

*Rewards Distribution: 60% of the DMTR rewards will be distributed before DMTR trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 40% will be distributed after 1 month from the 1st distribution.

Calculation Method:

1) User’s Initial Allocation F = ∑(Individual staking amount of the chosen Staking Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period)

e.g. Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-DMTR-20D section and 0.1 ETH in the ETH-FOR-DMTR-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the Subscription Period is 13 USDT, and the price of ETH at the start of the Subscription Period is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Initial Allocation will be:

50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 =1,383

2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning POL, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan (60 * ε – 2.08) + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the POL user burns / F

3) Single User Final Allocation after burning POL = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

User Final Allocation of DMTR = (F’/ Overall Final Allocation) * Total Amount of DMTR

Introduction of Project: The Dimitra (DMTR) is a blockchain platform that is democratizing the Agricultural Technology space for smallholder farmers globally. Dimitra provides access to the blockchain, machine learning, Internet of Things sensors, and Satellite Technology through a mobile platform that helps farmers globally increase their yield, reduce costs and mitigate risks. Current farming practices are not sustainable; creating an evolution of practices will contribute to solving some of today’s largest issues for farmers. Issues like poverty, hunger, global warming, carbon emissions, freshwater, and soil preservation are all impacted by the adoption of Dimitra. Dimitra’s platform provides utility by combining the crypto investment cycle with agricultural development practices within nations globally.


1. As the number of burned POL increases, the rewards of each POL burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned POL on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.

2. Users need to be registered on KuCoin to join this BurningDrop activity.

3. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user’s decision in any way.

Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

The KuCoin Team

Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button