16 February 2022 | ZebPay OTC Trade-Desk The crypto cart moved higher as ease was observed in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine with Russia removing its troops from the border and diplomacy gates opening up. The global market capitalization is down by 14% currently standing at $1.69 Trillion. The volume followed the same path […] The post Market Tracker appeared first on ZebPay | Buy Bitcoin & Crypto.
16 February 2022 | ZebPay OTC Trade-Desk
The crypto cart moved higher as ease was observed in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine with Russia removing its troops from the border and diplomacy gates opening up. The global market capitalization is down by 14% currently standing at $1.69 Trillion. The volume followed the same path with a fall of 9.22% now at $68 Billion. Except for BNB, all the top assets were trading in green. It’s safe to say the path to recovery may have begun.
|24 Hour Change (%)|
- BTC is trading around its stiff resistance at $44,000. The asset needs to trade and close above this level, with good volumes for the upward rally to continue. RSI is positive, which is a bullish sign. The next resistance for BTC stands at $46,200.
- ETH beat its key support level at $2,850 and has rallied over 6% since. ETH now trades at $3,100. The asset faces a stiff resistance at $3,300 and then at $3,415, if it beats that, a rally upto $3,850 could be in the works.
- AVAX, the downtrend line has been broken by the bulls. This indicates that even higher levels investors are accumulating the asset. AVAX broke the 20 Day EMA ($80), post which another rally set in. RSI is positive, and a stiff resistance is in place at $94, which if the asset beats, a rally upto $101 could be in the works.
- LUNA is up 5% over the past 24hrs, after it bet its 20 day EMA of $55.33. RSI has turned neutral, suggesting that the tussle between the bears and bulls continue. For Luna to further rally, it must beat the $59 level, which is its key resistance level, along with good volumes.
BTC Technical Chart: (Daily)
AVAX Technical Chart: (Daily)
Key News to Watch:
- The largest US bank, JPMorgan has ventured into the Metaverse by opening a virtual lounge in the Decentraland based world after advocating that the sector is a $1Trillion opportunity.
- SelfWealth, a publicly listed company of online share trading, has reportedly started to offer cryptocurrency investing via joint venture with local exchange BTC market.
- Marshall Island has legally recognized DAOs as legal entities which provided collectively owned and managed blockchain a formal recognition in the world.
- USA congressman Warren Davidson has put forward a bill called “Keep your coins” in the House of Representatives to protect individuals’ self custodied digital wallets out of the government agency control.
*Sources of charts: https://cryptowat.ch
Disclaimer: This report is not intended to be relied upon as advice to investors or potential investors and does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation, or needs of any investor. All investors should consider such factors in consultation with a professional advisor of their choosing when deciding if an investment is appropriate. The Company has prepared this report based on information available to it, including information derived from public sources that have not been independently verified. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is provided in relation to the fairness, accuracy, correctness, completeness, or reliability of the information, opinions, or conclusions expressed herein. This report is preliminary and subject to change; the Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise the reports to reflect events or circumstances that arise after the date made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Trading & Investments in cryptocurrencies viz. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, etc are very speculative and are subject to market risks. The analysis by the Author is for informational purposes only and should not be treated as investment advice.